To receive your $50 seed deposit, simply open a U.Fund 529 College Investing Plan account after your baby has been born or your child has been adopted. The U.Fund is brought to you by the Massachusetts Educational Financing Authority (MEFA) and professionally managed by Fidelity Investments. Please note, you will need the Social Security number or Tax Identification Number of both the account owner and the Beneficiary in order to open your U.Fund account.

If you prefer to enroll using a printed form, you can download the application and supporting documents from the Fidelity website.